The accounts for year ending July 31st 2015 have been filed at companies house
As our sales are becoming ever more commercially focused (spare parts, medical supplies and B2B commercial sanitary products), we have introduced a new ‘Hart Commercial’ logo that will cover our own branded ‘commercial’ products such as hairdresser salon sets, commercial kitchen products etc.
The aim of the new design was to create an individual identity for the commercial products whilst remaining an identifiable part of Hart Home Interiors.
We are delighted that Notjusttaps has been chosen by Homeserve, the leading national home emergency and domestic and repair operator, as a key supplier of tap spares.
As there are so many brands of taps available, identifying the correct parts to repair a leaking tap can often prove to be a problem, however Notjusttaps technical team are able to identify and supply over 90% of the parts required thus enabling Homeserves’ engineers to carry out the repair in a timely and cost effective manner.
We are delighted to have seen record visitor numbers for January 2015 with total visitors numbering 82284.
This was particularly pleasing as the great majority of visitors find us through natural searches and recommendation rather than through paid advertisements with all three websites performing strongly on the major search engines.
Hart Home Interiors have been appointed distributor for Nofer – a leading Spanish supplier of stainless steel hygiene products.
Nofer products available include soap and towel dispensers, hygiene compliant washbasins and drinking fountain stations and taps available through our Notjusttaps & Lime Kitchen & Bathroom websites.
The accounts for year ending July 31st have been filed at companies house
Our Lime Kitchen & Bathroom division has been selected by the Department for International Development (dfid.gov.uk) to provide hospital standard taps for the kitchens in a new Sierra Leone hospital.
In view of the ebola crisis currently unfolding in West Africa, delivery was urgently needed and was arranged from our warehouse to air cargo in under 24 hours.
News, developments & plans for 2013
Notjusttaps will see expansion across a number of speciality lines:
• Development of medical supplies including HTM64 compliant brassware together with matching HTM64 compliant sinks and ceramic pottery.
• Development of assisted and safety medical products for care homes, nursing homes and less abled users.
• Douche kits and components – hygienic cleaning systems that can be operated with simple trigger controls
• New gold plated service for bathroom taps and accessories to provide customers with complete, coordinated gold bathroom fittings
Ziggiziggi will see new style trends and ideas:
• Videos, informationals and advanced product review graphics
• Colour coordination themes, new designs for shower curtains and shower mats
• Funky new collections of novelty toilet seats
• Stunning new personalised gift wrapping using bespoke ‘Ziggiziggi’ gift ribbons
Lime will see further additions to its ranges of replacement tap spares, showers and direct delivery accessories:
• Comprehensive ranges of shower cubicles, overbath screens and matching trays
• Expansion with key suppliers including Bathroom Origins (bathroom accessories) , Sagittarius (bathroom & kitchen taps) & Coram (shower cubicles & screens)
• Extension of tap spare ranges, repair tap valves, ceramic disk tap valves and spare tap inserts